Thursday, January 1, 2009

Last post

Dear readers, I'm so sorry to leave you hanging. I was very busy during the month of November with NaNoWriMo and work, plus I developed tendonitis in my elbows--so the thought of adding any more writing to my daily load was distasteful at best. I have decided to discontinue this blog, since I accomplished my goal of leaving my day job. I will still post from time to time on my writing blog, Jennifer Gets Bloggy. If you have any questions or have a topic you would like to see me discuss there, please let me know!

Don't forget to visit my website and online content sites in the links on the side of the page. Thank you for your support during my journey!

1 comment:

Jan Mader said...

Hi Jennifer. I'm a children's writer and new to blogging. I stumbled onto your blog because of...HORSES and of course writing.

I rescued a standardbred/spotted draft cross when he was a year old. He's six now.

I show him pleasure driving and dressage. I'd love to have you come to visit my blog!