Sunday, May 11, 2008

Saturday, May 10th Report

1. Set up a new blog to act as my temporary website until Beth, owner of (The Sandland Group has time to make me a real one. (Thanks Beth!) www.authorjennwalker.com

2. Set up a banner (again, thanks Beth!) on the high-traffic Arabian horse discussion board I frequent and point it to my domain.

3. Wrote three articles for Sandi.

Total earnings:
$30

Payments received:
$32 (work I did earlier this week)

Contacts made:
1 advertising link

Current assignments due:
5 for Horseman's News by 5/18 and 5/25: 1 started, 1 basically done, 3 not started
5 articles for Sandi: 3 complete
2 articles for AC need rewriting: not started
Rewrite Bubba Goes National: all but one chapter complete
Mommy's Survivial Guide to Autism: Waiting for Beth to edit and give me notes

No comments: