Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thursday update

I'm at a horse show this weekend, so I won't be getting much work done. However, I owe Sandi five articles and Horseman's News three, so I'll need to try to work them in somehow!

Today's activities:
Wrote one article for Sandi
Sent completed article to Horseman's News

Earnings:
$15 (since I counted the HN piece earlier in the week)

Linda at The Ballroom isn't sure how much work they can give me teaching dance or dj'ing but she'll do what she can. It won't be much, but it's better than nothing. I'm telling everyone I know what I'm doing in hopes of making connections and creating opportunities. I looked through odesk a bit the other day and took a couple more tests. I need to write up a cover letter before I really start bidding. I've bid on a couple jobs at elance but nothing yet. I need to start bidding at both places as much as possible.

No comments: