OK, I'm falling asleep so I'll make this quick. Today's activities:
1. Wrote my third book review and posted it to AC. Sent all three to Michy to post on her book reviews blog as a guest blogger. Sent to Apex book reviews in hopes of landing a paying gig reviewing books.
2. Came up with some ideas and put Greg to work on research.
3. Started writing "You Can too Scream Through A Snorkel."
4. Started working on non-fic book proposal for "The Mommy's Survival Guide to Autism."
5. Submitted "He Speaks in Colors" to Complete Woman Magazine.
6. Applied for a job on odesk.
7. Started research for an article for Pacific Coast Journal (sister magazine to Horseman's News) but I don't know if I'll be able to finish it in time because I need to interview people and no one was home yesterday.