OK, I didn't accomplish a whole lot, but I did work a bit on the LEG piece and started the research for two Horsemen's News pieces and one thehorse.com piece. I taught dance classes yesterday and today. I took two articles that failed on Demand Studios because they had some language similar to other articles I'd written and fixed that problem, posting one on Suite 101 and the other on Associated Content. I also sent some article ideas to thehorse.com and Horsemen's News.
Not enough for two days!! The first part of this month is going very, very slowly work-wise.
All for Demand Studios: done
2 for Horseman's News (10/14): research started
2 for LEG (October): 1 mostly done, 1 need info
1 for thehorse.com (Monday): research barely started
1 for RS: not started
Copy edit book for Swimming Kangaroo: first pass done, need to do one more
more queries! 8 this month