Thursday, October 9, 2008

Still trying to catch up

Here is is a week later, and I still haven't started blogging again yet. Part of what's holding me back is trying to figure out how to catch up and account for everything I've been doing. If I wait to get that all straightened out, I may never get going, so I'll start with where I am right now. Today I taught two dance classes and wrote most of one assignment for LEG, but I need to do some interviews tomorrow before I can finish that. I also pitched another story to thehorse.com, so I need to get on that tomorrow. I have some other assignments, so I'll update my list below. I'm going to lay off Demand Studios for a while, and hopefully I can just drop them. I used to be able to carry some of the repetitive material from one to the next to make it worth my while, but I can't do that anymore so it's becoming less profitable. The assignment for RS is a 100-page ebook, so that will take quite a bit of time.

Earnings: $100

Assignment update:
All for Demand Studios: done
6 for Horseman's News (9/14): done
2 for Horseman's News (10/14): not started
2 for LEG (September): done
2 for LEG (October): 1 mostly done, 1 need info
1 for thehorse.com (Monday): not started
1 for RS: not started
Gold Medal article (9/30): done
more queries! 4 this month

No comments: