Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tuesday, 10/14

Today was pretty exciting, because thehorse.com is letting me do some coverage of the fires in SoCal. Not that I'm excited about fires, of course--my heart goes out to everyone affected! I spent a good part of the day trying to track down news and stories. I finally got a piece together for them tonight, plus finished one that I'd started for Pacific Coast Journal.

Earnings: $150

Assignment update:
2 for Horseman's News (10/17): 1 done, research started on 1
2 for LEG (October): 1 mostly done, 1 need info
1 for thehorse.com (Monday): looks like the original one is scrapped, may have some ongoing during the fires.
1 for RS: 1 page done
Copy edit book for Swimming Kangaroo: first pass done, need to do one more
more queries! 8 this month

No comments: