Friday, September 5, 2008

Friday update

Today was a pretty good day. I worked pretty slow, because my wrists were bothering me this morning, but I still finished the final 4 articles for CH, 2 for Demand Studios and proofed four pages of material for Hills & Lagoons. Oh, and worked on the copy edit, which I forgot to mention yesterday, and a couple of other loose ends. I also got an offer on an Associated Content article I wrote a week and a half ago. I didn't count it then since I didn't know how much I would get, if any, so I'll count it now. All told, it was actually a very good day!

Today's Earnings: $160
Payments: $361.76


Assignment update:
2 for Demand Studios (9/6): 1 done, Greg's doing the other
5 for Demand Studios (9/8): 4 done, Greg's doing the other
2 for Demand Studios (9/9): done
2 for Demand Studios (9/10): not started
4 for Demand Studios (9/11): not started
2 for Sandi: 1 done (got the go-ahead to do the other)
2 for Back Country Horsemen (9/15): not started (need the topics)
6 for Horseman's News (9/14): 3 done, research started on 2
1 for LEG (9/5): need info
10 for CH (9/6): 6 done.
1 for Saddle Horse Report (9/9): conducted interview
3 for Hills & Lagoons: 1 done, 1 half done, left one message
Gold Medal article (9/30): interviews started, received 3 back
more queries!

No comments: