Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sssslllllooooowwwwww Day

Today was one of those days I just couldn't make myself focus to write. I did force myself to do some research, make some phone calls, and work on the copy edit. The only thing I completed was one for Demand Studios. Greg got a new assignment he's going to bring me in on, so that's good. It was really cool, because it's a new magazine and they were referred to him by the other one he writes for. Way to go, Sweetie!

Today's Earnings: $15 (woo)


Assignment update:
2 for Demand Studios (9/6): 1 done
5 for Demand Studios (9/8): 2 done
2 for Demand Studios (9/9): not started
2 for Demand Studios (9/10): not started
2 for Sandi: 1 done (got the go-ahead to do the other)
2 for Back Country Horsemen (9/15): not started (need the topics)
6 for Horseman's News (9/14): 3 done, research started on 2
1 for LEG (9/5): need info
10 for CH (9/6): 1 done. Greg may help.
1 for Saddle Horse Report (9/9): left message for interview
3 for Hills & Lagoons: 1 done, 1 half done
Gold Medal article (9/30): interviews started, received 3 back
more queries!

No comments: