Thursday, September 4, 2008

I very nearly made my goal today. However, I had a bunch of small articles I needed to do, so that meant writing a lot of them, which means a lot of typing and mousing. If I do just one more, I would make it but my wrists are already killing me and I don't want to overdo it. However, I feel good that I had such a productive day, writing five articles for CH and four for Demand Studios. I also made a bunch of phone calls but had to leave messages for most.

Today's Earnings: $135
Payments: $90


Assignment update:
2 for Demand Studios (9/6): 1 done, Greg's doing the other
5 for Demand Studios (9/8): 4 done, Greg's doing the other
2 for Demand Studios (9/9): done
2 for Demand Studios (9/10): not started
4 for Demand Studios (9/11): not started
2 for Sandi: 1 done (got the go-ahead to do the other)
2 for Back Country Horsemen (9/15): not started (need the topics)
6 for Horseman's News (9/14): 3 done, research started on 2
1 for LEG (9/5): need info
10 for CH (9/6): 6 done.
1 for Saddle Horse Report (9/9): conducted interview
3 for Hills & Lagoons: 1 done, 1 half done, left one message
Gold Medal article (9/30): interviews started, received 3 back
more queries!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you do a lot for CH. What does it stand for?

Jennifer Walker said...

Hi, thanks for reading! Some of my work is ghostwritten for my clients, so I do not reveal who they are.