Sunday, September 7, 2008

Month two, week two

Despite the fact that I had a migraine today, I had a great day. I wrote my article for Western Shooting Horse (huh, didn't have that on the list), pulled together a directory I was hired to do for GG and forgot to put on my list (another, sheesh), and did the one I owed Sandi (at last).

Today's Earnings: $310


Assignment update:
5 for Demand Studios (9/8): 4 done, Greg's doing the other
4 for Demand Studios (9/11): not started
2 for Sandi: done
2 for Back Country Horsemen (9/15): not started (need the topics)
6 for Horseman's News (9/14): 3 done, research started on 2
1 for LEG (9/5): need info
1 for Saddle Horse Report (9/9): conducted interview
3 for Hills & Lagoons: 2 done, left one message
1 for WSH: done
1 for GG: done
Gold Medal article (9/30): interviews done
more queries!

No comments: