Saturday, June 14, 2008

Churning out the articles

Between yesterday and today, I wrote three articles for 1 Magazine and two for Horseman's News/Pacific Coast Journal. I am hoping to get a little more info to add to each of these (except for one of the 1 Magazine articles, which is definitely done), but they could be turned in as they are now. To be fair, I had started on a couple of these a couple of days ago and I've been working on the PCJ one for a couple of weeks, so it's not like I actually wrote all of these in that time! I did not spend all day writing either day, though. Last night, I ended up teaching a dance class, which was unplanned but a nice surprise income.

All of these articles are due Tuesday...I think I'm going to make it! Only seven to go...

Income over the past two days:
$275 (getting close to what I need my daily rate to be)

Payments received:
$50

No comments: