Thursday, June 19, 2008

*yawn*

Well, I thought I would have a few days off to get my affairs in order, but Sandi needs more help...yay! I wrote two articles for her tonight (low paying) and will have more to do tomorrow but I'm falling asleep.

I heard back from one of the magazines I sent a letter of introduction to last night...they no longer produce the magazine! Oops...ouch. Karen from 1 Magazine said she was happy with the articles but decided to take the "about us" piece in a totally different direction and I had to rewrite it...no biggee, it was actually easier this time. She asked me to invoice her and I did, so I should be getting that money soon. She also indicated we may be doing some more work together, which would be great.

Forgot to mention yesterday that someone on my equine freelancers list was looking for someone to do press releases about shows. I sent her an email and samples, so we'll see if anything comes of it.

I applied for Demand Studios today. Not high paying at all, but would be a good backup, I think. Better low income than no income, right?

Earnings:
$16

Payments:
$168 (WOO! If I got this 6 days per week, every week, I'd be there!)

No comments: