Monday, June 9, 2008

Things are chugging right along

Over the past couple of days, I have completed four articles for 1 Magazine (part of a contract flat rate), and Greg helped me write a call for content for Associated Content ($3.50...woo). I have sold three letters on letterrep.com this month ($30), with no effort on my part. I apply for two or three oDesk jobs every day, although I haven't had any more luck there yet. I wrote an article for Beth this weekend for the Arabian Horse Association Region Four show program and she's putting an ad in for me as payment ($30). At the same time, she designed my business cards and is going to get them printed for me! She's the BEST. Oh, I also worked at a booth at Horse Expo this weekend and got free passes, free parking, and $25. I guess that's about it.

No comments: