Tuesday, July 15, 2008

12 days left at the coal mine!

Boy will I be glad when this month is over and I can cut back my hours a little! Today I mostly did research, pulling together the results for the press release for LEG--conducted one interview and left a message for another. Also conducted one interview for one of the Horseman's News pieces and left messages for a couple more. Finished the CH article that needed finishing. Sent off the articles to 1 Magazine and awaiting their approval. Received two new assignments, both well paying (yay!). AC made offers on two articles.

Tomorrow I'll be teaching dance all night, so this will be rough! Another week with no sleep.

Earnings: $25

Assignment update:
1 for LEG (due now): Need more info--started
1 for EZ: Waiting for feedback on third draft
2 for Horseman's News (due this week): Research well started on one, have some info for the other
1 for PB: Waiting for feedback, but so far really likes it
5 articles for CH (due 7/17): 2 done
4 for Demand Studios (1 due 7/18, 3 due 7/21): not started
1 for Modern Arabian Horse (due 8/8): not started
1 for Western Shooting Horse (due 8/1): not started
1 for Back Country Horsemen (due 8/15): not started
"winds of change" short story contest on Accentuate Writers (due 8/20): not started
Read Sassy by Valerie Howard and write a review (due 7/19): book started
queries: not started

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer, as I said before. You are such an inspiration.

When I feel a little overwhelmed with working at home, the kids, etc., I visit your blog and get the much needed shot in the arm. After reading your blog, I realize I'm slacking off.

Keep up the good work!

Jennifer Walker said...

You have no idea how much that means to me, Felicia! You go, girl...you can do it! Thanks for the support!