Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Only one day to go...

Tomorrow I am off (flex day that I get off every other week), and then Friday is my last day of work! I am unbelievably excited. I just need to keep up the energy level and get all this work done while lining up more!

Last night I taught two dance classes, wrote two Demand Studios articles and worked on the article for Western Shooting Horse magazine. The latter HAS to be done tomorrow, so it's really pissing me off that the companies whose products I'm writing about are refusing to return my calls and emails!! I'll do what I can in the morning, and then I have to send it off.

Tonight I worked on the second press release I owe PB, worked on the research for the Saddle Horse Report and wrote one article for CH. Not much!

Earnings for the past two days: $100

Assignment update:
1 for EZ (new, due 7/28): first draft sent, waiting for feedback
4 press releases for PB (soon): second draft of #1 sent, #2 started
1 for Western Shooting Horse (due 8/1): nearly done
4 for Demand Studios (8/4): 2 done
1 for Saddle Horse Report (due 8/5): research started
1 for Sierra Style (due 8/8): Greg nearly done with research
1 for Back Country Horsemen (due 8/15): not started
Gold Medal article (whenever): started lining up interviews
"winds of change" short story contest on Accentuate Writers (due 8/20): not started
more queries!

No comments: