Thursday, July 31, 2008

This time tomorrow...

I'll be 100% self employed! Today was my day off, as I mentioned below, and I didn't do much writing. *tsk* This level of productivity won't fly when I'm on my own without a paycheck! I finished the article for Western Shooting Horse and sent it off, did some revisions on CH's article and wrote another, and wrote one for Demand Studios. I also sold one of the four articles I submitted to Helium Marketplace last week, and the other three have transitioned to the site to earn pennies. A bit disappointing, but I'm glad to have sold one of them! I have another pending there that will be decided next week.

Earnings: $355
Payments: $75

Assignment update:
1 for EZ (new, due 7/28): first draft sent, waiting for feedback
4 press releases for PB (soon): second draft of #1 sent, #2 started
1 for Western Shooting Horse (due 8/1): done
4 for Demand Studios (8/4): 3 done
3 for Demand Studios (8/7): not started
7 for CH (8/7): 2 done
1 for Saddle Horse Report (due 8/5): research started
1 for Sierra Style (due 8/8): Greg done with research
1 for Back Country Horsemen (due 8/15): not started
Gold Medal article (whenever): started lining up interviews
"winds of change" short story contest on Accentuate Writers (due 8/20): not started
more queries!

No comments: