Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Independence Day!

Although it is important for freelancers to take time off from time to time to refresh and recharge and avoid burnout, I did a little bit of work today. After all, I am about to declare my independence from working for the man, so I thought I should do something to make sure we don't starve! I did one article for Sandi, one for Demand Studios, and reworked it for AC. Worked a little on my research for the two Horseman's News pieces.

I also went to the Carmichael parade, had breakfast out, had a BBQ and went for ice cream with my family, walked around my neighborhood to look at fireworks, and watched 1776 (a must see for all Americans, IMO). It was nice to spend some quality time with my loving husband where I wasn't attached to a computer at the same time!

Earnings: $23

No comments: