Friday, July 18, 2008

9 days

*sigh* instead of writing my second article for Horseman's News, I had to rewrite the one I sent last night because somehow the old version got saved over the new one and sent to the editor. I did start the second article and do interviews for it. I also wrote the two I owed CH and one for Demand Studios that was due today. I'm tired. I am really looking forward to August. Go Girl is my new best friend.

Earnings: $45

Assignment update:
1 for LEG (due now): Done, waiting for feedback
1 for EZ (due 7/21): not started
1 for Horseman's News (due this week): started
5 articles for CH (due 7/17): done
4 for Demand Studios (1 due 7/18, 3 due 7/21): 1 done, 3 not started
Read Sassy by Valerie Howard and write a review (due 7/19): book started (about 12 pages left)
1 for Western Shooting Horse (due 8/1): not started
1 for Saddle Horse Report (due 8/5): not started
1 for Sierra Style (due 8/8): Greg started the research
1 for Modern Arabian Horse (due 8/8): not started
1 for Back Country Horsemen (due 8/15): not started
"winds of change" short story contest on Accentuate Writers (due 8/20): not started
queries: not started

No comments: