Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Another good day!

Another day of meeting my goal...this is good, because I'll be at a horse show for several days and won't get as much work done! I wrote an article for Horseman's News, taught a dance lesson, wrote two for Demand Studios, worked on the copy edit and sold two of my letterrep letters. That's a great residual income--I think I'm going to post more letters there.

Earnings: $160
Payments: $35

Assignment update:
4 press releases for PB (soon): second draft of #1 and #2 sent, #3 started (waiting for her)
6 for Demand Studios (8/19): done
4 for Horseman's News/Pacific Coast Journal (8/14): done
2 for Sandi: 1 done
1 for Apex Reviews (due 8/18): reading book
Gold Medal article (whenever): started lining up interviews, sent two queries
"winds of change" short story contest on Accentuate Writers (due 8/20): not started
more queries! two sent this month

No comments: