Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wednesday 8/27

Today was a good day. I could have made more money, but I did some research for one article and wrote most of my last restaurant profile and will finish it tomorrow (hopefully) when they return my email (I hope). I finished an article for 1 Magazine, wrote a restaurant profile for Hills & Lagoons and wrote three for Demand Studios.

I received 5 more assignments for Horseman's News, 1 for Western Shooting Horse, and it looks like RS wants me to do 10 more for them but I can't start until Friday. Woot!

I received my business cards today, designed and donated by Beth Sandland of The Sandland Group. Thank you, Beth! They are beautiful!

Earnings: $120

Payments: $500

Assignment update:
4 press releases for PB (soon): second draft of #1 and #2 sent, #3 started (waiting for her)
1 for Demand Studios (8/30): done
2 for Demand Studios (9/2): done
4 for Demand Studios (9/3): not started
2 for Sandi: 1 done (have to wait on her to do the other)
7 for 1 Magazine (9/14): 4 done, Greg did 2 and plans to do the other
2 for Back Country Horsemen (9/15): not started (need the topics)
6 for Horseman's News (9/14): research started on 2
5 for Hills & Lagoons (really soon): 4 done
1 for LEG (9/5): need info
Gold Medal article (9/30): interviews started
more queries! four sent this month

No comments: