Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A good day!

I made my goal today! (today being Tuesday--it's about 12:20AM.) I finished an article for Horseman's News and worked on the interviews for another, wrote five for Demand Studios and one for Sandi. I invested $9.99 in Elance to buy more connections and applied for a few more jobs--will do more tomorrow. I think that's all I have to report.

Earnings: $160

Assignment update:
4 press releases for PB (soon): second draft of #1 and #2 sent, #3 started (waiting for her)
6 for Demand Studios (8/19): 4 done
4 for Horseman's News/Pacific Coast Journal (8/14): Research started on 1, 3 done
2 for Sandi: 1 done
1 for Apex Reviews (due 8/18): reading book
Gold Medal article (whenever): started lining up interviews, sent two queries
"winds of change" short story contest on Accentuate Writers (due 8/20): not started
more queries! two sent this month

No comments: