Friday, August 22, 2008

A couple slow days...

Sorry, loyal readers, I didn't post last night because I felt like I hadn't accomplished anything, although I did do some research, finished my Apex Reviews book and wrote my short story for the Accentuate Writers Short Story Contest...it's basically a big forum joke so it won't win, but it greatly amused forum members, at least! Michy said she'll feature it on her blog, so that will be nice. Today I went to the State Fair and rode my horse, so I didn't get much done today, either. I wrote my Apex review and did one for Demand Studios.

Earnings (last 2 days): $35

Assignment update:
4 press releases for PB (soon): second draft of #1 and #2 sent, #3 started (waiting for her)
11 for Demand Studios (2 8/21, 2 8/22, 5 8/25 2 8/26): 1 8/21 done, had to reclaim the other
2 for Sandi: 1 done (have to wait on her to do the other)
1 for Apex Reviews (due 8/18): done
7 for 1 Magazine (9/14): research started (greg will do a couple)
2 for Back Country Horsemen (9/15): not started (need the topics)
1 for Horseman's News (9/14): not started
Gold Medal article (whenever): started lining up interviews, sent two queries
"winds of change" short story contest on Accentuate Writers (due 8/20): done
more queries! two sent this month

No comments: