Saturday, August 23, 2008

I need to make better use of my time

I spend a lot of time just floating around, not getting to work. I need to get better about that! Today I wrote one article for 1 Magazine, 3 for Demand Studios, and DJ'd at a ballroom dance. Didn't quite make my goal but it wasn't bad.

Earnings: $115 (guessing what I'll get for dj'ing; I won't find out for a couple weeks)
Payments: $105

Assignment update:
4 press releases for PB (soon): second draft of #1 and #2 sent, #3 started (waiting for her)
13 for Demand Studios: 3 done
2 for Sandi: 1 done (have to wait on her to do the other)
7 for 1 Magazine (9/14): 1 done
2 for Back Country Horsemen (9/15): not started (need the topics)
1 for Horseman's News (9/14): not started
Gold Medal article (whenever): may have a bite from one of the mags. Asked me to call on Monday.
more queries! two sent this month

No comments: