Saturday, August 30, 2008

Good day

Well, I took the morning off to see The Dark Night. It was scary. Because of that, I skipped my visit to my horse and worked. I spent a lot of time on pulling together results for my horse show articles and made a couple of phone calls for those, and I should be able to write them fairly quickly this weekend. I started a new assignment for RS and started the research and wrote two articles for him and two for Demand Studios.

Earnings: $110

Payments: $760

Assignment update:
4 for Demand Studios (9/3): done
2 for Demand Studios (9/4): not started
1 for Demand Studios (9/5): not started
2 for Sandi: 1 done (have to wait on her to do the other)
7 for 1 Magazine (9/14): 4 done, Greg did 2 and plans to do the other
2 for Back Country Horsemen (9/15): not started (need the topics)
6 for Horseman's News (9/14): 1 done, research started on 2
5 for Hills & Lagoons (really soon): done
10 for RS (9/3): 2 done
1 for LEG (9/5): need info
Gold Medal article (9/30): interviews started, received 3 back
more queries! five sent this month

No comments: