Saturday, August 23, 2008

End of third week

Well, it has been three weeks and I still love my job. I still need to do more of it, but I'll get there. Today I wrote one article for 1 Magazine, one for Demand Studios, and started a new assignment for Hills & Lagoons. Now I'm working on the book I'm copy editing.

Earnings: $60

Assignment update:
4 press releases for PB (soon): second draft of #1 and #2 sent, #3 started (waiting for her)
13 for Demand Studios: 4 done
2 for Sandi: 1 done (have to wait on her to do the other)
7 for 1 Magazine (9/14): 2 done
2 for Back Country Horsemen (9/15): not started (need the topics)
1 for Horseman's News (9/14): not started
3 for Hills & Lagoons (really soon): started
Gold Medal article (whenever): may have a bite from one of the mags. Asked me to call on Monday.
more queries! two sent this month

No comments: