Thursday, August 14, 2008

Part time the next few days

I'll be working part time the next few days because I'll be helping out at a horse show. I did spend some time working today, but only made about half my goal...I'll be luck to do as well the next couple of days. It'll be a light week money-wise, so I'll have to kick it up a notch next week! Today I wrote two articles for RS, a new client, and sold another letterrep letter.

Earnings: $90
Payments: $44.44

Assignment update:
4 press releases for PB (soon): second draft of #1 and #2 sent, #3 started (waiting for her)
4 for Demand Studios (2 8/20, 20 821): not started
2 for Sandi: 1 done
1 for Apex Reviews (due 8/18): reading book
10 for RS (8/19): 2 done
Gold Medal article (whenever): started lining up interviews, sent two queries
"winds of change" short story contest on Accentuate Writers (due 8/20): not started
more queries! two sent this month

No comments: