Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tuesday, 8/26

I had a fairly productive day today, although I didn't earn a lot of money. I finished the book I was copy editing at last, wrote two articles for Demand Studios, my first for Suite 101 and one for Associated Content. I also sent two queries and did some research for articles I need to do this week. Good news! Saddle Horse Report loved the article I did for them and want to hire me! It's not a high paying gig, but it's high enough and steady work.LEG also loved the last piece I did for them, which makes me feel good, and they assigned me another, which also makes me feel good!

Earnings: $130

Assignment update:
4 press releases for PB (soon): second draft of #1 and #2 sent, #3 started (waiting for her)
2 for Demand Studios (8/26): done
1 for Demand Studios (8/30): not started
2 for Demand Studios (9/2): not started
2 for Sandi: 1 done (have to wait on her to do the other)
7 for 1 Magazine (9/14): 3 done, research started on 3 others
2 for Back Country Horsemen (9/15): not started (need the topics)
1 for Horseman's News (9/14): not started
4 for Hills & Lagoons (really soon): 3 done
1 for LEG (9/5): not started
Copy edit book for SK: done
Gold Medal article (9/30): interviews started
more queries! four sent this month

No comments: