Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Half day off!

Today I took part of the day off and went to the Nevada County Fair in Grass Valley, my old stomping grounds. Despite that, I still got some work done. I conducted two interviews for a Pacific Coast Journal articles and did some other research for them as well. I spent one hour on EZ's project and wrote four articles for Demand Studios. I sent one query.

Earnings: $85
Payments: $250

Assignment update:
1 for AM: pending action on their part
1 for EZ (next installment, due 8/8): 3 hours done (7 pages--over half way)
4 press releases for PB (soon): second draft of #1 and #2 sent
6 for Demand Studios (8/11): done
3 for Demand Studios (8/12): 2 done
4 for Demand Studios (8/13): not started
4 for Horseman's News/Pacific Coast Journal (8/14): Research started on 2
1 for Back Country Horsemen (due 8/15): Greg started the research for me
Gold Medal article (whenever): started lining up interviews
"winds of change" short story contest on Accentuate Writers (due 8/20): not started
more queries! two sent this month

No comments: