Saturday, August 30, 2008

Very good day!

I was very productive today! I wrote two articles for RS, one for Pacific Coast Journal, and three for Demand Studios. I also obtained a new assignment from CH. I even had time to sleep in and visit my horse and take a nice long bath...and I'm going to get off the computer in a minute and read a bit and get to bed before midnight!

Earnings: $200

Assignment update:
2 for Demand Studios (9/4): done
1 for Demand Studios (9/5): done
1 for Demand Studios (9/6): not started
2 for Sandi: 1 done (have to wait on her to do the other)
7 for 1 Magazine (9/14): 4 done, Greg did 2 and started the other
2 for Back Country Horsemen (9/15): not started (need the topics)
6 for Horseman's News (9/14): 2 done, research started on 2
10 for RS (9/3): 4 done
1 for LEG (9/5): need info
10 for CH (9/6): not started. Greg may help.
Gold Medal article (9/30): interviews started, received 3 back
more queries! five sent this month

No comments: