Friday, August 1, 2008

I'm FREE!!!!

Today was my last day at work...I'll write about that on jenniferlwalker.blogspot.com.

Tonight I finished the second press release for PB and one for Demand Studios. I started one for CH but I'm just too tired to concentrate! I also had to add a little to the WSH article.

Earnings: $65
Payments: $135

Assignment update:
1 for EZ (new, due 7/28): first draft sent, waiting for feedback
4 press releases for PB (soon): second draft of #1 and #2 sent
1 for Western Shooting Horse (due 8/1): done
4 for Demand Studios (8/4): done
3 for Demand Studios (8/7): not started
2 for Demand Studios (8/8): not started
7 for CH (8/7): 2 done, 1 barely started
1 for Saddle Horse Report (due 8/5): research started
1 for Sierra Style (due 8/8): Greg done with research
1 for Back Country Horsemen (due 8/15): not started
Gold Medal article (whenever): started lining up interviews
"winds of change" short story contest on Accentuate Writers (due 8/20): not started
more queries!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I read on a forum somewhere that you got dear John letter from Demand Studios. Just wondering did they change their mind? Or do I have the wrong person?

Jennifer Walker said...

No, you read correctly. I did receive the letter, but when I wrote to them to ask why, they said it was a mistake and reinstated my account. Thanks for reading!