Sunday, August 24, 2008

Last week of my first month

Between now and next Sunday, I need to make $1000. I got a start on it today! I wrote one restaurant profile for Hills & Lagoons, one article for 1 Magazine, two for Demand Studios and rewrote two they asked me to make changes on. I also worked on the book I'm copy editing and will work on it some more before I go to bed tonight. I need to wrap that up this week.

Earnings: $105

Assignment update:
4 press releases for PB (soon): second draft of #1 and #2 sent, #3 started (waiting for her)
13 for Demand Studios: 6 done
2 for Sandi: 1 done (have to wait on her to do the other)
7 for 1 Magazine (9/14): 3 done
2 for Back Country Horsemen (9/15): not started (need the topics)
1 for Horseman's News (9/14): not started
3 for Hills & Lagoons (really soon): 1 done
Copy edit book for SK: about half done
Gold Medal article (whenever): may have a bite from one of the mags. Asked me to call on Monday.
more queries! two sent this month

No comments: