Friday, August 8, 2008

Day Seven

Well, today completes seven days as a full time freelancer. I didn't accomplish as much or earn as much as I wanted to, but I am going to trust in the universe to provide. I will keep focusing on doing this job I love and doing it well, and the pieces will come together!

Today I wrote one article for Pacific Coast Journal and did some research for one for Horseman's News. I also did one Demand Studios and worked on the book I'm copy editing, took my dog to the vet and went dancing. All in all, a good day! I need Demand Studios to get on the reviews...I'm running out of articles I can write.

Earnings: $90
Payments: $55

Assignment update:
1 for EZ (next installment, due 8/8): draft done and sent
4 press releases for PB (soon): second draft of #1 and #2 sent (waiting for her)
7 for Demand Studios (8/11): 6 done
1 for Demand Studios (8/14): done
2 for Demand Studios (8/15): not started
4 for Horseman's News/Pacific Coast Journal (8/14): Research started on 2, 1 done, 1 nearly done
1 for Back Country Horsemen (due 8/15): Greg started the research for me
Gold Medal article (whenever): started lining up interviews
"winds of change" short story contest on Accentuate Writers (due 8/20): not started
more queries! two sent this month

No comments: