Monday, August 11, 2008

I'm tired.

I'm really tired. For some reason tonight, I'm just exhausted...I thought I'd get more work done after I got home from seeing my horse, but I feel completely drained of energy, so I didn't instead. I wrote one article for Horseman's News and one for Demand Studios. Yesterday I just wrote one for DS. I'll need to do a lot more tomorrow!

Earnings for Sunday and Monday: $105
Payments: $150

Assignment update:
4 press releases for PB (soon): second draft of #1 and #2 sent (waiting for her)
7 for Demand Studios (8/11): done
2 for Demand Studios (8/15): 1 done
4 for Horseman's News/Pacific Coast Journal (8/14): Research started on 1, 2 done, 1 nearly done
2 for Sandi: not started
1 for Apex Reviews (due 8/18): reading book
Gold Medal article (whenever): started lining up interviews
"winds of change" short story contest on Accentuate Writers (due 8/20): not started
more queries! two sent this month

No comments: